Aetna Policy Administrator, Hong Kong - 51704BR in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Req ID: 51704BR
Manages and coordinates implementation for new and existing customers. Provides focused service for Individual and Group policies. Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with external and internal customers.
Provide prompt, efficient data capture, prepare the required documentation, and member material to our members and Plan Sponsors.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments
• Perform quality control checks on processed policies
• Maintain accurate customer records according to department policies.
• Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Brokers and other Aetna departments
• Communicates effectively and timely to internal and external constituents
• Has proficiency of Aetna systems and is able to assimilate and translate relevant information on products and policies • Adhere to Best Practice Process, Service Standards and all relevant statutory or regulatory requirements
• Maintains Case tracking tools to meet constituents and business goals
• Ensures that legislation and compliance has been properly adhered to with regard to Plan Sponsor and/or member activity (FCA TCF and market specific requirements)
• Research, respond and provide alternatives to inquiries from internal and external constituents to meet expectations
• Ensure that products and services are aligned with customer s requirements and commitments are met
• Exhibits the following Policy Administrator
Behaviors Background/Experience Desired
• Solid Administrative experience (attention to detail)
• Some experiences in similar industry
• Strong MS experience
• Organized & able to prioritize
• Able to work with high volume
• Good communication skills – verbal & written
• Customer focused
High School or equivalent diploma or above
Job Function: Customer Service
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.