Aetna Web Analytics Implementation Consultant in Hartford, Connecticut
Req ID: 54040BR
The candidate will join our web analytics implementation team and complete projects using Adobes Dynamic Tag Manager Tool (DTM). Duties will include an initial set-up for new or existing Aetna websites/mobile apps, and optimizing existing web analytics implementations using best practices and a collaborative approach.
We are seeking a candidate that has demonstrated experience in implementing web analytics using Adobes DTM tool, and has working familiarity with Adobe's marketing cloud.
· Implement analytics tags via Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) tool
· Collaborate with web analyst and business/marketing partners to ensure implementation requirements are met
· Validate and debug implementations using DTM debugger, Observepoint, etc.
· Understand, and be proactive in seeking, new & innovative solutions for implementing code to capture the desired metrics, and solve business problems.
· 2+ years of experience in web analytics tagging/implementation
· Strong experience in end to end Adobe Analytics implementation using DTM
· Mobile Application implementation experience a plus
· Fluent in debugger tools, especially against Adobe Analytics implementations
· Excellent & proactive attention to detail and organization of multiple initiatives
· Experience in web development project lifecycles, understand dependencies, project management, and content management systems
· Highly analytical qualities with strong technical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment as well as adapt to continually changing priorities.
· Experience working with Adobe Test & Target analytics configuration a plus
· Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) analytics configuration a plus
· SEO/SEM, and media tagging experience a plus (Doubleclick/Floodlight tags)
· Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, documentation and organizational skills
Bachelorsdegree required, Masters a plus
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Job Function: Data & Analytics
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.