Aetna Financial/Accounting Assistant in Farnborough, United States
Req ID: 50259BR
The creation, analysis and reporting of financial information on both a US GAAP and local regulatory basis used to support both management decision making and/or communication to internal/external constituents, along with the maintenance of accounting and internal control related processes in line with Aetna standards. The International finance team has an obligation to protect the company s financial records.
Performs a broad range of basic accounting and financial tasks including clerical and administrative responsibilities. Performs basic tasks and assignments in support of the units overall objectives. Assists in the fulfillment of AGB s internal and external financial reporting obligations and internal control objectives.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
• Set-up purchase orders and input invoices to the system.
• Process disbursements for expenses, claims and commissions.
• Administrative support for the accounts receivable.
• Provide clerical support to the Finance team.
• May verify and complete vendor and broker licensing information; follow up as necessary.
• Exhibits the following Employee Behaviors
• Entry-level position with limited relevant work experience.
• Aptitude for learning new applications and processes.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team oriented
• Ability to prioritize and answer inquires as assigned.
• Ability to apply knowledge and analytical thinking to work through issues.
Education and Certification Requirements
GCSE's or A Levels preferred
Job Function: Financial Services