Aetna Digital Solution Architect (API/SSO/IDM) - 64803BR in Dallas, Texas
Req ID: 64803BR
Responsible for development, specification and communication of CVS Health s architecture and technology plans for core capabilities associated with Account-For-Life (A4L) of the Enterprise EcoSystem Platform. Capabilities include Next Generation Authentication (NGA), Authentication/Authorization Framework, SSO, and IDM. Responsibilities are the Business, Conceptual, Data, Application and Technical architectures. This position is critical for the turning digital technology transformation strategy into action in the form of solution and integration architecture/designs
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
· Designs, supports and deploys mechanisms to enhance, refine, and deliver the architecture vision. Create the Conceptual Architecture, Vision and Principles.
· Provide leadership and direction to other technical architects and other technical professionals
· Partner with Product Management and Product Owners to deliver business value
· Ensure proper non-functional requirements and performance engineering disciplines are incorporated into projects
· Provide research and development activities for architecture. Complete product positioning and assessments. Provide guidance for enterprise-wide technology. Develop frameworks, standards & reference material for architecture and associated products.
· Develop & maintain common services, repositories & utility components for the enterprise. This includes developing and maintaining enterprise-wide and domain blueprints and models for the architecture portfolio. Provide program & project level architectures, including support for data, application & technology architecture.
· Manage the architecture governance activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture.
· Effectively communicate the architecture to all levels of the organization
· Researches and proposes technical strategies. Studies and documents architectural frameworks and reference material. Designs and modifies components of new and existing IT systems and vendor offerings to promote integrated corporate business systems.
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
· Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Azure AD, ADFS, SSO, WS-Federation, multi-factor authentication, SAML, or Privileged Access Management.
· Experience designing complex integrations with a focus on performance engineering and loose coupling utilizing APIs and Services
· Experience with any or all the following: Scaled Agile Framework, Iterative & Incremental development approaches, CI/CD
· 7 years experience working knowledge of a wide range of digital and integration technologies across several applications, such as: Mobile/Web frameworks, Omni Channel Experience Design, Cloud, middleware/services/API s and Security
· 6+ years experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design
· Strong desire to innovate and advance identity and access management
· Experience with a Fortune 100 company desired.
Additional office based work locations such as: Woonsocket, RI, Florham Park, NJ, Irving or Richardson, TX will be considered.
Technology - Developing Competitive Technology and Architecture, Technology - Leveraging Technology, Technology - Promoting Emerging Technology, Technology - Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions
Additional Job Information:
Requires fully developed knowledge and practical experience in a specific architecture discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines.Career or senior level job requiring broad knowledge of the organization and / or industry.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Information Technology
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.