Aetna EDI Project Manager - 66085BR in Chicago, Illinois
Req ID: 66085BR
The EDI Project Manager is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. The EDI Project Manager will help support the requirements, system development, and testing of vendor interfaces for clients.
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
• Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
• Work with the Client Relationship Manager and Implementation Leaders to manage the relationship with the carriers/vendors for our clients by setting up and leading meetings, leading requirements discussions and status meetings with carriers/vendors
• Manage timelines with other bswift ongoing and implementation staff and clients
• Manage client and carrier/vendor expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
• Complete requirements discussions, perform analysis and configure system as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources to meet client deliverables; including, but not limited to:
o Define required layouts/file specifications, frequency of file transmission, connectivity options/information, etc
o Configuring system as needed based on clients plan requirements listed above to produce vendor files
o Testing planning and working with a EDI Analyst for testing new and existing files to ensure accuracy of client system configuration
o Researching and resolving vendor/client inquiries regarding system and process issues
• Continuously refine and improve efficiency of the vendor interface exchange process
• Proactively identifying and mitigating project risk s
• Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals
• Research and recommend system enhancements based upon client needs
• Act as a coach and mentor for others (EDI Analyst, Ongoing Team, and Implementation Team)
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
3-5 years of project management experience.
3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Information Management - Business information analysis
EDI - EDI
General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen
General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Technology - Leveraging Technology
Additional Job Information:
Strong Project Management
Technical depth with readiness to roll up the sleeves to get the work done
Ability to track and deliver multiple projects at the same time
Driving to improve current & design future efficient process flows
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Healthcare
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.