Aetna Analyst in Chicago, Illinois
Req ID: 60485BR
bswift is currently seeking an Analyst to join our growing team at our headquarters in Downtown Chicago. The Analyst will mainly be responsible helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
Responsibilities of the Analyst:
· Build client sites, including benefit plan rules, details, prices, text and documents
· Test client sites to ensure proper functionality and quality
· Conduct regression testing to discover software enhancements or needs
· Import data into system as needed and assist with ad hoc client projects
· Prepare employee and employer communication documents
· Triage client tickets and questions via email and voicemail and provide next response time
· Audit system data from various sources and produce reports about summary and details
· Assist call center through answering inbound calls from specific clients and their employees
· Resolve any data discrepancies with external vendors
· Perform billing tasks such as invoice generation, posting payment, and reconcile receivables
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
Required Qualifications of the Analyst:
· 2+ years of professional client facing experience within in analysis and data management
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, working knowledge of MS Office products, Internet Explorer
· Extensive experience with databases, as well as data interpretation and data manipulation
· Knowledge of managed care products including HMO, PPO, and Medicare Part D
· Healthcare industry background
· Bachelor's degree is required
Additional Job Information:
bswift offers software and services that
streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and
private exchanges nationwide. bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology
and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and
time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of
consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
At bswift, our values are Higher
Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an
engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done
right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample
opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best
and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015 and 2016, as well as one of
the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014 and 2015.
We are an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status.
We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color,
veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our
award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: Health Care
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.