Aetna Customer Experience Data Analyst in New York, New York
Req ID: 41163BR
Aetna s Consumer Health Services Customer Experience Team creates cutting edge analytic tools to drive better and faster decision making within the organization. We are currently looking for an exceptional Customer Experience Data Analyst to play a pivotal role in the creation and deployment of information products. The position is office based in either our Wellesley, MA; Harford, CT, or our New York, NY location.
Position Summary: The Customer Experience Data Analyst will analyze and provide recommendations on ways to improve customer satisfaction levels. Will develop strategies and techniques to enhance effectiveness of the customer experience.
· Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to identify and prioritize opportunities to create exceptional customer experiences and inspire loyalty throughout the customer ownership journey.
· Making recommendations based on learnings from customer insights to further engage customers.
· Interpreting and analyzing data, reports, processes, trends and situations and recommending solutions.
· Communicating trends and insights using both verbal and graphical representation.
· 5 or more years related experience with marketing and consumer data analytics including experience with customer segmentation.
· Experience in SAS or SQL programming languages.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
· Strong organizational and leadership skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Experience with ClickFox preferred, or related customer journey mapping tool.
· Bachelor s Degree; Master s Degree preferred.
Additional Job Information:
Aetna continues to build a world-class Data Science organization to capture data, understand context, generate insights and react in real time. We engage our business partners, providing solutions to improve the consumer experience, increase efficiencies, and optimize health outcomes for our members through leveraging cutting edge technology.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence. Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.