Aetna Customer Contact Executive in Farnborough, United Kingdom
Req ID: 42021BR
Enable Aetna to improve the quality of its service and increase customer satisfaction, retention and growth through the delivery of a customer-focussed, accurate and timely email and telephone contact service.
Responsible for answering and responding to email and telephone enquiries from our members, providers, vendors and internal staff as part of the overall Customer Experience strategy. Provide consistent, timely and accurate reports on volume of enquiries handled. Liaise with the Complaint Resolution Team (CRT) to handover any complaints or signs of dissatisfaction so that they can be managed in line with regulatory and business requirements. Take full and pro-active ownership of all enquiries and ensure that they are logged accurately.
· Support the Customer Experience Team (CET) as the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries.
· Report to Team Manager on volume of outstanding enquiries at the end of each day, to give clarity of current work state and to enable support with prioritising work flow where required.
· Log and report on all enquiries handled, received and answered, providing analysis on any trends that may occur.
· All enquiries are to be actioned within one business day and any outstanding enquiries are to be highlighted in daily reports.
· Resolve any technical queries within the boundaries of medical knowledge and policy held.
· Liaise with internal or external contacts to discuss medical conditions and queries related to them, and continually strive to improve and develop your own medical and technical knowledge.
· Ensure that all member contacts are noted on Actisure, OpenHealth+ and any other software required for the role, and that the records are up-to date and accurate.
· Ensure data protection questions have been satisfied before information is provided to any caller.
· Identify all complaints or signs of disatiffaction on receipt and deal with any as the first point of contact within own technical skill level.
· Ensure that all complaints and signs of disatifaction are logged with the CRT within one business day of receipt, whether you have dealt with the issue or not.
· Take ownership of and responsibility for customer enquiries politely and efficiently on the telephone (inbound & outbound) and over email, ensuring that the customer experience is as smooth as possible.
· Promote the best image of the company through professional behaviours at all times.
· Play an active role in team meetings, ensuring that action logs are published, distributed and followed up when required.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with business partners, providers, brokers and agents, to the highest level of customer service possible.
· Keep your Team Manager informed of procedural barriers to good customer service and suggested enhancements if you identify a process that could be improved for the benefit of the customer.
· Assist/deal with projects as directed by Team Manager.
· Ensure all relevant procedures are followed correctly and in line with company guidelines.
§ Excellent communication skills, including writing skills and telephone manner, are required for this role.
§ Should be able to explain concepts simply and unambiguously, and be confident when discussing medical conditions with members and service providers.
§ Previous experience in a medical insurance environment, service provider or health organisation will assist greatly.
§ Good Excel skills in order to produce meaningful and relevant reporting including graphs and tables would be helpful.
Additional Information (situational competencies, skills, work location requirements, etc.)
§ Ability to identify options that add value to the business and the customer experience as a whole.
§ Ability to work across Aetna functions, segments and markets to accomplish business goals.
§ Ability to revise priorities as appropriate to respond to change.
§ Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently.
§ Maintains joint ownership throughout all phases of business system or technology delivery and beyond